Job Grade NCS5
Job Reference : (NCS/HR22/04/2023).
The Teller will be reporting to the Chief Teller and will be the frontline person for FOSA services to ensure customer satisfaction by processing all transactions accurately and efficiently in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Process all cash transactions taking place in the Sacco;
- Receive cash and cheques for deposit to various accounts, verify amounts, examine cheques for proper endorsement, and enter deposits into the core banking system.
- Process withdrawals; pay out money after verification of signatures, liabilities and member balances.
- Receive cash and cheques for loan repayments and other payments and ensure accuracy when posting.
- Perform Customer Care duties in the stations posted to.
- Assess customer needs and advise customers on new Sacco products and services
- Make mobile money transfers using the organization’s established mobile money transfer agent number and under established mobile money transfer regulations
- Reconciliation of cash transactions on a daily basis.
- Maintain and update Treasury register.
- Prepare teller reconciliation report and balance cash till on daily basis.
- Return the balance of cash to the Treasury before close of day’s business.
- Perform any other task as assigned from time to time.
For appointment at this position, a candidate must have/be:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or its equivalent, CPA qualification will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrable problem solving skills, patience, attentiveness and emotional intelligence
- A minimum of 2 years proven, related working experience in financial services
- Proficiency in Computer Applications
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizing skills.
- Demonstrated integrity and professional competence.
- Must be a team player.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- A proficient and forward-thinking Individual
- Self-driven and results oriented.
If interested kindly send your application letters, CVs, copies of academic, professional certificates and testimonials through [email protected] on or before 5th May 2023. N/B: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.